Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Barnes, Lillard, Rivers on possibly playing in TDot
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Raptors Barnes, Lillard, Rivers on possibly playing in TDot

They'll be here next week for workouts,

Rivers:

Quote:
“It’s four through 12 where I’m ranged at, and Toronto’s right there in the middle,” said Rivers, the 6-foot-5 guard son of Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers. “They have a great city, great organization, great pieces already there: Andrea Bargnani, (DeMar) DeRozan, (Jose) Calderon. I’m very excited for that.”

“They’re straightforward guys. They’re about working hard and getting the job done,” he said. “I’m excited to go there.

“From what I heard, (Casey) is a hard working guy and he’s smart. He’s one of the coaches that’s on the rise, for sure. I got a good vibe from him (Thursday), talked to him and got to meet with him.”
Lillard:

Quote:
“You’ve got DeMar DeRozan, a good athlete, young, same age as me. You’ve got Ed Davis. They’ve got a lot of pieces on their team, and I think I’d add the ability from the point guard position to score and be a willing passer,” he said. “I think a lot of people see me as just as a scorer but I’m more than willing to get everybody else going.”
Barnes:

Quote:
“We talked about what they need and where they’re going, how potentially if I came in how I’d be a fit,” said the 6-foot-8 small forward. “They need perimeter scoring … they’re very good defensively but they obviously want to improve offensively.”
http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...l-young-guards
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote