Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Harden or Westbrook
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
I think Harden is damned good, and Westbrook is a clear All-NBA talent. If I were absolutely forced to choose between the two, I would probably take Harden, because I like the maturity in his game. However, Westbrook is an incredible player and if OKC was ever forced to trade him, the team on the receiving end will almost certainly consider themselves quite fortunate.

If there were ever a situation where you should pay the tax to keep the team together as long as possible, I think this is it.
see this is why I think a tougher tax structure didn't bring the league closer, but farther. There are now fewer teams that can afford the tax, and those who can't, if they do end up building a good team, can only keep it for a couple of years. only teams like L.A, N.Y (if they ever get a good team), now brooklyn, miami, etc can afford the tax. hell, I''d put toronto there because of our deep deep pockets, especially with rogers now our owner.

what happened to rogers buying mlse's shares btw?
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote