Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Is Linas Kleiza still needed for Raptors for next season??
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristTrip View Post
You think he's gone next season?
Yep. Unless JJ's blowup with Casey was worse then reported. Look we're supposedly getting a new starting SF that will likely play 30mpg (just a guess). That leaves JJ playing some minutes at the 3 and some minutes maybe at the 4 at times. There is also a chance that we draft a 3 (Barnes or Jones??) And there is also the fact that DD can also play some 3. And we haven't even metioned Anderson yet. There is also the fact that some of our players will be dealt at some point and I would render a guess that 5-6 won't be back. Kleiza is also a candidate to be amnestied if we need the extra capspace.

Outside of Alabi, Magloire and one of Amir/Davis who's the next candidate in line that can go......Kleiza imo. I would maybe also put Bayless there but he's a RFA. He's expendable once we add a new starter at that position. And I don't buy the notion that he'll be kept b/c of Valanciunas.

Last edited by jeffb; 06-02-2012 at 08:19 AM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote