Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2nd round draft picks?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:
Default 2nd round draft picks?

I think there's probably a 50/50 chance that we trade our first round pick, but will hold on to our 2nd rounders. My guess is, is that if we trade our first, we'll pick a senior with the 37th pick, and a prospect that we can stash away with the 56th pick.

Anybody you'd like to see the Raptors pick up with these 2nd rounders?

My first choice, would be Jae Crowder.

He may slip now, that he measured under 6'4'', but regardless of height, we was the heart and soul of Marquette, he's a DC kind of player, and he can guard multiple positions. I can see him being a really good role player for years - which is pretty much best-case scenario for 2nd rounders.

Another energy guy that I wouldn't mind would be Quincy Acy out of Baylor. "All-motor" guys (like Keneth Faired/Reggie Evans) seem to be successful in the league, and these are players that good teams have.

I'd even consider Robert Sacre, but with Alabi on the roster? Bringing in Jonas and needing to find time for a re-signed Gray, Potentially Magloire, and Amir, I don't know if we'd have the room to break in another rookie C. Although I think he'd work well in Dwane Casey's system.

Who is on your list as 2nd rounders?
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote