Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chisolm: many different ways to build a winner
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

To me, whatever is the way, you need a balance team (offense-defense) and a deep bench to get trough all the season.

so the draft is important, but not having a lottery pick. See SAS choose wisely their late first or second and they build with it.
so lotter pick don't do all.

as for FA that seems important, but not as some solid trade.
either you can bring here some FA because of the money or because of the big Market, or either you jave the trade spirit to do the right moves.

INDY is a solid example of patience.
SAS is an example of work and team spirit.
Miami is a mix of tanking, a high pick with wade, and pending money.
BOS is an example of spending money, trade and team spirit.
LAL are just about money.
phily get a mix of pick and little trade.
Clippers made high picks for years before they were able to trade those asset for a megastar like Paul.

you can see that every whom win someday or not, have not the same system to be successful. but maybe Raptors can find a way to change their image, alongside with their culture, like indy did, and make things better for one or two solid FA to desire to come here and turn the thing around.

one of my fear, even if i want the playoffs tobe our goalk, each and every yeat, is that BC will go to wuickly. i hope he don't blow out the roster to make a big move and bring here a star. we need small changes, max 4-6 new players (include JV and our first round) to keep a core and go forward.

because for now, we need a SF starter to bring our team to the next level (= playoffs) and develop JV without burning him.
after that make little improvment in the roster, and we will be fine with casey strong hand over the roster and defense.

Last edited by Bankiz; 05-21-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote