Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chat with Nic Batum
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Beans
is full of beans

Representing:

Here's the Chrome translation. It's not great but you get the gist.

Quote:
What are for you the major differences between European basketball and American basketball? How do you explain that Europeans are increasingly integrated in the NBA?

No difference. It's two baskets, one ball and five against five. It's just the same game before, we did not measure up physically. Now the Europeans are very physqiues. They arrive and are pr Ets to play in the NBA right now.

Quote:
Hello Nicolas, with what you have seen so far in the Playoffs, who will be champion you think?

On what I saw, San Antoinio and Oklahoma are well above the West. To the east is more uncertain. We can not say who will be in the final. Indiana can cause an upset. I'll play it and play a final frenchy San Antonio-Boston and a victory for Spurs (4-2)

Quote:
Do you stay in Portland next year?

I'm free at 1 July. Retricitive free agent as they say. I'll see what's on the market. I must look, I see the offers. If an offer interests me, off Portland, I will réféléchir. If I find nothing, I can stay. (Note: If Portland is aligned with the offer from another club, he can keep it). I pr and stay in Portland. If Portland is aligned, as they gave me my chance that the fans are awesome and I like it. If I stay, so good. It gets worse. I do not want to earn more money'' to be on the bench.

Quote:
What are your stages pr éférés? hottest in the atmosphere?

Outside Portland? I do not see ... There is no better than the Rose Garden. It's 48 minutes of ambience. They push whatever the outcome. Even this season, with disappointing results, they are there. The last game, last minute, we nevertheless receives a standing ovation, despite our elimination pr ématurée. After, Oklahoma, Utah and Boston, it can be hot too.

Quote:
Hi Nick, If you could make the trades of your choice, you would go to what team and what are your five best players?

I'm not talking about a team and a city. In San Antonio Rodrigue Beaubois, Tony Parker, Ronny Turiaf, Ian Mahinmi, Mickael Piterus, Petro and Kevin Seraphin. With coach Vincent Collet. It would own ...

Quote:
Pr éfères you have a franchise player status in an average team or be ranked lowest or the second, third or fourth man in a large displacement of the league?

There are two cases. Either be a major player in a team that plays wins. Either be a star in a losing team but I'd go back ...

Quote:
What are your goals for next year's statistics?

I have four. More playing time: More than 30 minutes to fire Percentage: 50% shooting, 42% to 88% and 3 points to start. And the victories . This is the most important stat to finish. After, if I make no season to average 20 points, but I took three titles, it suits me!

Last edited by Beans; 05-21-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Beans is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote