Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Proof that the NBA wants the Heat in the Finals
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
MBailey85
get well DeRozan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It was called properly, and he wasn't hit as hard as Posey hit Hinrich. Not every call is called the same. You can't expect, in the playoffs, that they'll call or not call things.
I'm not blaming the refs,they did as good of a job calling it in real time as possible. I'm talking about Stu Jackson & Co. up at the league's office. This should easily be upgraded to a Flagrant Two resulting in a one game suspension,it was retaliatory and excessive,considering Collison didn't even have the ball and was checked from behind(resembled a defensive pass interference penalty in Football). That's why you review incidents after the fact to make the correct judgement.

Hinrich is bigger than DC i'll give you that but you need to check both replays again. Kirk didn't even hit the ground and was hipchecked running side by side with Posey,he even had the ball lol. No way that play was dirtier than Wade's cheapshot.

Flagrant "2" (FFP2) - unnecessary and excessive contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession and the player committing the foul is automatically ejected.

Last edited by MBailey85; 05-16-2012 at 09:39 PM.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote