Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBL thread
Thread: NBL thread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
It's worth the money to atleast give it a few chances if you're a bball fan. In terms of price - the league is trying to make it as affordable as taking your family to the movies. My dad is a big college fan - he was shocked by the quality of bball.

Deadline for expansion is two weeks away

St. Catherines, Mississauga, Kitchener, Windsor, Kingston and Ottawa have groups actively pursuing membership.

Hamilton, & Sydney, NS out.

Quebec City will be moved to another city within Quebec. The leauge doesn't want a team which gets little support from the city.

Deadline nears for NBL expansion | The Chronicle Herald

Rainmen protected list - Chiggmo - I'm surprised with Hugee instead of Wright or even Crooshank. I didn't like HUGEe - he's a whiner.

Rainmen working on protected list | The Chronicle Herald
Ya the five (other than Hugee) are perfect choices. I also agree on giving it to Wright over Hugee, but what can ya do. Hes not a bad player at least, but he does whine a lot, he's also kind of a dick. All the Rainmen players LOVE signing the autographs after ever game, they sit there and talk and carry on with anyone and everyone. But Hugee doesn't speak, he just signs whatever and looks grump.

Crook better be back, he's awesome.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote