Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chisolm: Possible solutions for the Raptors @ SF
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
People need to come to grips that Josh Smith isnt a SF. SF's need to be able to shoot and spread the court, as well as defend their position on the perimeter, 2 things Josh Smith cannot do consistently, nor effectively for stretches. He's a 4. I dont understand why people dont get that. Putting him at the 3 takes away his biggest strengths in his game.

Anyways, as I've said before, I'd love Iggy on this team because he's just a very very good all around player and one of the best defensive players in the league. He's be an absolutely fantastic fit and this is the offseason where we could possibly get him due to Phillys treadmill situation going on too long, so I'd go for it.
He'd still be a massive upgrade at sf and we could play small at times with Bargnani at C.
Philly has a decent chance to make the confetence finals, i doubt iggy is still available. They're better off trading turner.
moremilk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote