Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Oden on Oden
Thread: Oden on Oden
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Toby
a nacho hound

Representing:

I just posted this tidbit on the Blazers official fan site

Quote:
This is no joke, their have been serious and blatant failures by this team's medical staff in recent years.

I'll list a couple off the top of my head:

Batum torn shoulder labrum, you're just sore, play through it buddy.

Steve Blake, same thing

Rudy Fernandez, sore back after getting slugged mid-air by Trevor Ariza. This medical team said you are fine Rudy, it's all in your brain, it's mental soreness. Your back should be 100%. NO!! There was a small sliver of bone jabbing into his spinal cord that these "doctors" could not see. It was found by an outside 3rd opinion.

Greg Oden, my knees hurt, play though it buddy, you'll be strong in no time.- My knee's swollen, - ummmm, Microfracture! That's what you need Greg, you'll be strong again in no time.

Brandon Roy, my knees hurt, - OK, we're gonna take a little snip out here, then throw you back on the court, sound good?

Most recent of course LaMarcus Aldridge sore hip. Blazer doctors trying to convince L.A. it's just the wear and tear of this fast & furious Lockout schedule. Play through the pain buddy, be a man. Lamarcus seeks outside 3rd opinion. (Blazer doctors "Oh darn") Yuuuuup. Our All-Star needs hip surgery.

This teams training room is run like an old Soviet Union country. It's time we knock the walls down.

Last edited by Toby; 05-09-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Toby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote