Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - One Austin F. Rivers
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

I am very very certain that we're not taking Rivers because he's a poor man's version of Damian Lillard who will likely be available. And I'm less than sold on us drafting Lillard anyways. BC has to either fill the PG/SF hole or duplicate a position in the attempt to get an all-star. Rivers/Lillard does neither.

I'm expecting whoever's there between Lamb, Barnes and Sullinger with my sleeper being Arnett Moultrie. Moultrie is a better prospect than Jones III. He actually knows how to use his athleticism/skill combo effectively offensively and is actually a respectable rebounder, but classic case of all that being wiped away when you're a junior instead of freshman/sophmore. Being a younger player with the ability to add skills is regarded as more valuable than being 1-2 years older and actually having those skills (eg. Jonny Flynn going 6 Ty Lawson 18 when Lawson actually had the 15 feet and out game Flynn was expected to develop LOL)

Last edited by The MVP of West Hollywood; 05-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote