Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Next season's NBA risers
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
bayless is done as a raptor, and honestly i would be choked to see him back in a Raptors jersey, we have given him enough chances to prove himself, i would rather give another guy the opportunity,

bayless isn't a great defensive player, don't why the media thoguht he was, the trail blazers traded because of his issues with defense and lack of basketball i.q on offense,

you could argue ben uzoh has been better in his small stint with the rpators polishing it off with a tripple double, not about scoring at pg, its about finding the open guy and defending your position which uzoh did well

not saying i would go with uzoh, but just pointing out how uzoh looked better than bayless, so i'm curious to see a more well rounded pg with speed and defense plus scorign ability can do with the raptors

Uzoh was inconsistent when he was here and Bayless defense is better then Jose. To say Uzoh is better than Bayless is just a little crazy imo, i'm no big Bayless fan but he's not as bad as some exaggerate here. When healthy this season i found him pretty impressive especially when starting. Do i think he's a starter, no......but he's a pretty good backup and his shooting has improved considerably. And Uzoh's triple double vs NJ was a joke.

Last edited by jeffb; 05-05-2012 at 10:00 AM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote