Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose Calderon and Chris Bosh - Official AS reserve candidates
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
lang
watching.

Administrator

Representing:
Default Jose Calderon and Chris Bosh - Official AS reserve candidates

Quote:
Jose Calderon

Calderon gets the honor of being my only selection that will be a first-time All-Star. There are a variety of reasons of why Calderon is deserving (starting with his ridiculous 5.4 assist-turnover ratio and including his attaining the holy trio of percentages with 50-40-90), but the most impressive thing he's done is play Lou Gehrig to T.J. Ford's Wally Pipp. Since Ford went out on December 11 with a neck injury, Calderon has led the Raps to a 11-9 record while upping his points and assists averages to 14.5 and 9.3, respectively.

Chris Bosh

No, I'm not just taking Bosh because he dressed up like a Texas car salesman and told me to. CB4 earns the nod for ushering in a new era of successful basketball to Toronto post VC15. You can pencil in 20 and 10 next to his name in the scorebook every night, but you might have to use the eraser once in a while and double the numbers as Bosh has three 40-point games so far this season and grabbed 19 rebounds once as well.
They're definitely getting the attention. According to this writer, Jose should get the reserve guard spot and Bosh should get the wild card spot. It just may happen!

Source Link: Click here.
lang is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote