Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Koreen: JV Hype Machine
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
Did you watch the euro last summer? He held his own against top.nba talent, there i doubt he will be better than noah in his rookie year.
I did not watch euro last year, but that's not really the point. While I do agree that there is a good chance he will be successful, there is always a small chance that he will not be. Many players have been successful in other leagues, but struggle to translate that success to the nba.

I'm just saying that you're doing him no favours by pumping him up so much, when there's even a small chance that he won't have an immediate impact. That puts a LOT of pressure on a 20 year old kid that hasn't played an NBA game yet.
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key