Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Toronto should consider trading down in the draft !!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
it really depends on what team you trade with and what the pick turns out to be dude...
You target Bradley Beal with the third pick.

if you trade out you target a starting calibre PG, SG, or SF such as Iguodala, Lowry, Eric Gordon if he decides he wants out. Yes they are worth a pick and a player.

I think this draft is deep with role players.
If Toronto lands 3rd (via trade or ping pong balls),I think Kidd-Gilchrist is a better option if he's available. Demar Derozan is still young at 22 and improving,if the Raps draft Beal, you add another shooting guard. DD is 6'7 but thin,I guess him and Beal could work but I prefer MKG. I'm not saying Toronto needs to build around Derozan either but he's a good building piece.

I'd do that trade for Gordon,he's talented. My question is,is he really a PG or an undersized two guard? He can run the offense either way.
Lowry is nice too but I feel a top 10 pick and a player is too much for him.
Many like Igoudola...he's already reached his ceiling in my opinion,I'd refrain from acquiring him through a trade involving the early 1st.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote