Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why are we building around the worst rebounding big in the NBA?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

It is the best choice in dealing him because even though it's nice to see him play on offense, his d is horrendous and he's not a big man. Why do you think Ed Davis has been kept, ED could be a 10/10/1-2 PF. He is there in case they deal Bargs.

My dad is spanish and I've grown up around spaniards and I love Jose to death. However, he should not be starting for this team. He can't break down opposing teams' D. However he had his best defensive rating this season and will be a nice trade asset.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key