Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why are we building around the worst rebounding big in the NBA?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #50 (permalink)
prebozzio
in da club

Bla bla

Representing:

In my opinion with good role players you can create a playoff team (Philly in mid case, Indiana in best case), but if you wanna a real contender you need players with something special. When I see Bargs offense, i see something special. I don't know if he will ever be an all-star, but I think that Raps must believe in him.

Yes, you can pick Sullinger, have a better team defensive playing and chemistry and trade Bargnani for a good 1 or 3. But is this the best choice?

I think that Andrea could perfect for some great teams (Magic, Bulls, Lakers...), and he could be a perfect fit for Carmelo at NY (for sure better than Stoudemire). As Italian fan, I would love to see Andrea playing for such great teams, but I like also these new Raptors created by Casey. I see playoff happens next year, and I believe in Colangelo.

Sorry for my English
prebozzio is offline   Boss Key Wife Key