Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who NEEDS to go?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

I'm not content at all. Jose - as much as I love the dude, his best fit is as an excellent backup.
I want Bayless to start or I don't want him on this team. He likely won't be back next season as BC looks to save $.
Uzoh-keep on the cheap.

DD does only one thing - get to the line. His mid-range game has improved but he is still so poor in terms of everything else.
AA-keep him on the cheap.

JJ was my fav raptor this year but then he had some issues at the end of the season.
LKZ will definitely be here next season to aid Jonas in his rookie year.

I love ED but he can't play C and BC will deal him as he won't deal Bargs.
Bargs is decent but he needs a SF who can rebound and a reliable established C beside him.
I have nothing against Amir except that he shouldn't play if he's injured. He may have contributed to this team getting a 8th pick instead of 7th or 6th.

Gray - although he played solid, he will command more $ which the raps can use elsewhere. Therefore, he won't be missed.
Magloire - wouldn't mind him coming back as long as he barely plays.
Alabi - wouldn't mind to have him as a 5th big. However, wouldn't be surprised to see him gone and wouldn't be a big loss either.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote