Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - harper and godwin's law - reductio ad hitlerum
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

it's sad indeed what harper's brought canada's sacred house of commons to. However, for the first time in my life, I agree on an issue with Harper. Canada should stay in afghanistan past 2014, as that country is still in dire need of assistance, where a large part of the population believes in the sick twisted ideas of religious extremists. The only reason I agree with Harper here is because I think of the young afghan girls, being given off into a polygymy family, having their genitalia mutilated, all based on some ancient sick belief. However, I in no way support the way in which Harper is defending his move.

As well, With the former NDP/CCF leader issue on Hitler's Germany, I have a question for the members on this forum. Had Canada not gone to the war in 1939, and played neutral until attacked, and gained profits while the war was at war, where do you think Canada would be today? Would we be a stronger international presence, more similar to the U.S in terms of economic effect, etc? why or why not?
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote