Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Have we seen the last of Jose Calderon in a Raps uniform?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Regarding this thread, I've always been a JC fan, was before he got here, and I still feel he's a great PG and leader for this team. It always amazes sometimes how fans are always quick to want to be rid of him. JC gives the Raps the great ability to wait to address the pg issue for another year if the team has too. However, I actually really like JC's game - IMO he's really come into his own and I would rather the team focus on the SG and SF spots more this draft and FA summer than pg, (yes of course, if the right deal comes along...).

Sometimes this board becomes so enamored with youth and this 'need' to get younger all the time that maybe the team might already have the answer.
Testify.

That's what I'm saying. And you could add in PF in Bargs/JV play centre and you can upgrade from Ed.

(and yes I know some of you people think JVs going to get 35 mpg but its not gonna happen 1st year he's a long way away fomr that).
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote