Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ESPN: Draft fits for the Raptors
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
You would have prefered us taking Knight over JV knowing what we know now?
Knight has had a decent rookie season (especially since the all star break)

I wouldn't doubt talent that comes from UK coached by John Calipari

There's reason to be excited about Jonas,but he hasn't even played a game yet so nothing is a lock. Big man generally take a while to develop in the NBA and sometimes they never pan out. I'm just hoping JV doesn't turn out to be an Alexander Radojovic or Greg Oden.

Knight,I think will have a great chance to have the best career of those players from that draft

Yes I would've to answer your question by the way. I know its all hindsight but the idea of taking a PF/C would be better in this draft because you hace Davis,Robinson & Sullinger all coming out. If we go for one of those three if available,it doesn't make much sense in my opinion when we already have ED (just needs more minutes but he's productive and young), Amir(I'd amnesty him but he's signed for a few years), Bargnani & Valencunias. They can always make trades thougb and I'm sure every team would be interested in any of those pieces

Last edited by MBailey85; 04-19-2012 at 02:53 AM.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote