Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Larry Brown smokin that bomb shit
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
jrob23
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I watched damn near every Kentucky basketball game this season, and I will admit i've drank the top 20 all time kool-aid.. in the championship.. yes he did get shut down, but let's not forget that Whitney had also shut down Sullinger the game before, he's a legit 7 foot shot blocker

Things to remember with Davis: he was a guard up until he grew 7 inches in a year. Terrific handles for a big man, great defender: help and man to man, great rebounder, offensively he is very versatile, his athleticism and agility allow him to create his own scoring opportunities, but at the same time he has a solid spot up game, and can score back to the basket with both games

He hasn't had an opportunity to bulk up with his frame that'll come this off-season and next, but he is definitely something special, if we win the lottery then he could very well turn our franchise around, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
jrob23 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote