Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Casey Should Be An Assistant Coach
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
Our team on the offensive end has been horrible all season, we've only had a hand full of games were we went over 100 points. Our calling card this year was how we always collapse in the fourth, simply because we can't create enough offence to finish out games.
Thats due to lack of talent not system. Its hard to judge our offence because we just have a lack of offensive players to be honest.

Caseys only downsides this year are his questionable substitutions late in games and IMO his use of Ed Davis. His substitutions with Butler and a few of his other late game decision speak for themselves, but playing Davis LESS than last year in a development year for the team is just god awful.

But overall hes been very good. I hated Mitchell. I hated Triano. I hated Oneill. I like Casey. Hes a keeper. Give him time to grow as a head coach, as he has probably the 2 most important aspects of coaching in the NBA down so far from a fundamental aspect as you mentioned: His players like him and play hard for him, and hes a great defensive coach. He'll improve the other aspects with more experience just like any young player in the NBA, coaches need time too.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote