Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargs Of Arc.
Thread: Bargs Of Arc.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post

You on the other hand, said that it was an enormous mistake for BC to give him a contract. That kinda paints you in a corner when Bargnani plays shitty, because of what Sam has done, no matter what Bargnani or anyone else might say. That's great for you really going out on a limb. Don't get too lonely out there.
Ummm I isolated this paragraph because the rest is just more fence sitting. More of the "We are better with both". Of course we are, but we need to face the fact that we can't keep both.

Anyway...on with the show. Your parapraph confuses me. Yes I think Sam is overrated, yes I think the staff has affected Bargs game. It is lonley accually having an opinion, while I may not use the biggest words in the world, or have wicked avatars, it is no secret where I stand. At leas t I can give SWAN a little love for saying...this is where I stand, instead of riding the fence having no real opinion and then no matter what happens claim to be right because I have a picture of Jose on my wall.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote