Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargs Of Arc.
Thread: Bargs Of Arc.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

But he's going to be KVH or Mo and be better than Bosh? I'm very confused. I'm not meaning to rip Mo at all. I just don't think it's a great idea for Bargnani at 7 feet and 250 pounds, to be Mo. He won't be a prototypical C, but he can be an All-Star player and a dominant player, if he can play C while making use of his inherent versatility.

When have I been critical of Jose? I've just called for balanced criticism instead of favoritism. I have called for not looking past Jose's blemishes, or anyone's for that matter, just so some shots can be taken at the coach. I have stated numerous times how much I love him, honor him in my avy's more than any other player, and own and wear his jersey and no one elses. And if I have failed to make myself clear by constantly saying that Jose and TJ are more and more the same kind of player the more that they fit into the system and continue to develop - if that is fence sitting while the bitching at TJ and the love fest for Jose raged on endlessly last season, and while everyone and their mother claimed and still claim they are just completely different players, then I suck, plain and simple.

But I still called for Sam to win COTY at the start of the year last year, when they started poorly, and when they turned the corner. Feeling queasy?

You on the other hand, said that it was an enormous mistake for BC to give him a contract. That kinda paints you in a corner when Bargnani plays shitty, because it must be what Sam has done, no matter what Bargnani or anyone else might say. That's great for you really going out on a limb. Don't get too lonely out there.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote