Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargs Of Arc.
Thread: Bargs Of Arc.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
I have been wrong before, I will be wrong again. I could go pull some threads where you said Jose Calderon, is effective because he plays against backups...so being wrong isnt exclusivley mine.

Please do so. I said TJ is more proven against starters. I never said Jose could only play against bench guys. Before you ever arrived on the scene I was calling for him to start instead of James. I said that he had a starter's mentality, even if his development might not have been up to it then.

So - wrong again.

And just so I've got this straight - you do not want to see Bargnani develop offensively beyond what we saw last night?

And the defense he played last night - should that be discouraged? Because that was not Bargs being Bargs. I've seen Bargs being Bargs, and it often does not involve playing much defense at all, whether he's lighting it up or not. He does actually need to effect the outcome of games whether he's having an off night or not, and from everything he said last night - he accepts that challenge. But you go ahead and think that the pressure of developing into a consistent impact player is too much for him to handle, and that he should just fill the void that Mo left behind, and let's all party.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote