Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargs Of Arc.
Thread: Bargs Of Arc.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
I nauseate you? Shocking. And I couldn't be happier.

What have they been trying to teach him? Playing in the post. And that is what Sam was getting criticized for not doing last year. Remember when Bargs was missing all those shots behind the arc? There were shouts and whining about how Bargnani was not being used properly, that he had to get some shots in the paint, and use his size in the post where he could then make plays. Now we've seen that being tried plenty. And it was just a big mistake?

You're going to tell me that Bargs has not had any chance to be Bargs? He hasn't stood outside and drove when he could? Not at all? And he shouldn't worry about developing into a solid, all-around player? Just what - be a two guard if that's what he wants to be? And if he turns out to be the next KVH then it will be Sam's fault right?

It must hurt to always be so wrong. It must even make you a little sick, and vomit in your mouth a little. Don't blame me for that.
Look...They have talked about how they are going to strip him down and build him back up. How the way he payed last year, isnt the way they want him to play. I would venture to guess that Bargs had it in his head the whole time....last night he did what he does. I will take the next KVH over the the next Hump.

I have been wrong before, I will be wrong again. I could go pull some threads where you said Jose Calderon, is effective because he plays against backups...so being wrong isnt exclusivley mine.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote