Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What's up with Kleiza?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Senior Citizen

Originally Posted by torontomen View Post
only DD,JJ,Amir is keeper and rest of them are all trading asset
Talking about inconsistency, havent Amir and DD been very inconsistent through out the season. I think JJ is pretty consistent, but you never know if DD will have a 2/10 FG jump shooting night or a good 25p performance where he gets to the basket and FT line. And Amir has been very incosistent all season. I think he was much more consistent before this season.

Right now I think one of Davis/Amir should be traded (unless we trade Bargs, which I dont see happening) with JV coming in. I'd keep Gray as JV's back up (or starter until JV is ready). He is much cheaper (at least compared to Amir). But actually I would trade Davis, if we could get anything usefull out of him as I think Amir is just better player.

Back to Kleiza. He is a good bench guy. He can spark the offense, but when he is having an off-night he can just keep sitting. A role player that would be valuable if we just had those starters that were starting material.
Rudy-T is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote