Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SVG: "A standing ovation for a slice"
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

here's Casey weighing in - National Post

I love this guy

Quote:
“I heard what coach Van Gundy said. I agree. If we get 100 points — if we get 100 — [the fans] should get a whole pizza. A slice is not enough, for us to get a 100 points. That’s a lot of labour for us to get 100 points. So we should get a whole pizza. Let’s talk to the pizza company and get a bigger piece than just one slice.

“I understand it. I’m a team player. It’s tough for me. I want fans to be excited about getting a defensive stop, excited about winning a game. But I understand it. Last night, with the way we played, if [the fans] got a lollipop I would have been happy after the game if we got 100 points. It’s tough if your fans get more excited about a slice of pizza then they do about us winning. Again, I understand where we are. I want to be here, and I’m going to be here when we get 100 points consistently and we hold them under 100 points. Now we give them two pizzas.”
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote