Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2012 NBA Playoff predictions
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Its weird this year because anyone in the West can win really if they get the right matchups, or conversely get knocked out in round 1 with the wrong matchups.

In the East its a bit different as it's going to be a collision course with CHI MIA inevitably going to be meeting up. The only team I can see even being a threat to one of them is NY if NY could ever get their shit together, but its too unlikely to happen.

I think everyone in the West wants to avoid Memphis at all costs in round 1. If Gay and Randolph develop good chemistry before the playoffs, they can make the finals.
NYK is kind of a wildcard but I don't think they'll pose a serious threat to CHI or MIA this season.... my money is still on BOS if I have to pick a 3rd team in the East. If (and it's a big if) they can get some consistent bench production and Pierce plays big they could surprise some people. They have the defense, the halfcourt execution, the coaching and the experience to get it done.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote