Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani beyond the arc
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
The guy shot 11 threes in the last two games. 18 over the last four. He's made two of them. When the shot at the end of last night's game didn't go down he muttered "bullshit" while walking back to the bench. I have to wonder if shooting so many threes might be bullshit. He's hitting .278 for the season. He's had two notably good games shooting long distance, in back to back games in January where he hit 7 of 14. Outside of those 2 games he's hitting 23 percent of his threes.

I would really like to see this guy play inside the arc a lot more. He mixes it up really well in the first quarter (that is also when he makes a lot of threes, likely because he's not just settling), and then settles for way too many bad shots the rest of the way. As much as he has seemed to have improved his mindset this season, his old patterns still take hold, and shooting a ton of blanks from outside would be a sure sign of that for me.
Since coming back he's playing like the same old Bargs, even his defense isn't as good as it was in january. Now obviously he was coming back from injury but it's been two weeks now and he needs to finish the season the way he started it.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote