Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best apps/games and places to get them for the smartphones
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

I recently put a new rom on my phone trying out diff ICS stuff, and lost most of my apps n such (which is supposed to happen) but heres a few good ones

Games:

Baams away
Bouncy Bill
BrainJiggle
One Epic Game
Extreme evasion
Marble Blast 2
Bob Burnquist dreamland
Seastars
Orange Construction (theres a free and paid version)
Igun zombie
Road Trip
Piano master (like guitar hero with a piano, but the free version doesnt have much)
Weapon chicken
Devil Hunter
Snappy Dragons
Lep's World - Just like super mario 3, awesome game.
Frisbee
Alchemy (one of my favs)

I didn't get really any of my apps back yet because I haven't bothered due to having to set them all up after I get them lol but heres a few:

Iris (Siri for android, was also made before siri was)

Soundhound - One of them apps to find out a song when you don't know it.

Crackle - TV n stuff

Rom Manager - Anyone who unlocked and roots their phone this is a must, but you should know that by now lol

Lookout anti-virus

Gasbuddy - not as useful around here where gas prices are regulated, but still good to know if they went up or down.

Google Goggles - can find the price of just about anything just by looking at what it is.

Glympse - good for people with kids or people they want to keep an eye on in their car, monitors speeds and their location, but can also be used as a good gps app and telling people where you are when they don't quite know.

Go Launcher Ex - Phone customization app, change a bunch of stuff.

Airdroid - an easy way to join your phone with your computer

Wallpapers HD - lots of cool and really nice backgrounds to use for your phone. Lots of apps like this one as well.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote