Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best apps/games and places to get them for the smartphones
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

I recently put a new rom on my phone trying out diff ICS stuff, and lost most of my apps n such (which is supposed to happen) but heres a few good ones

Games:

Baams away
Bouncy Bill
BrainJiggle
One Epic Game
Extreme evasion
Marble Blast 2
Bob Burnquist dreamland
Seastars
Orange Construction (theres a free and paid version)
Igun zombie
Road Trip
Piano master (like guitar hero with a piano, but the free version doesnt have much)
Weapon chicken
Devil Hunter
Snappy Dragons
Lep's World - Just like super mario 3, awesome game.
Frisbee
Alchemy (one of my favs)

I didn't get really any of my apps back yet because I haven't bothered due to having to set them all up after I get them lol but heres a few:

Iris (Siri for android, was also made before siri was)

Soundhound - One of them apps to find out a song when you don't know it.

Crackle - TV n stuff

Rom Manager - Anyone who unlocked and roots their phone this is a must, but you should know that by now lol

Lookout anti-virus

Gasbuddy - not as useful around here where gas prices are regulated, but still good to know if they went up or down.

Google Goggles - can find the price of just about anything just by looking at what it is.

Glympse - good for people with kids or people they want to keep an eye on in their car, monitors speeds and their location, but can also be used as a good gps app and telling people where you are when they don't quite know.

Go Launcher Ex - Phone customization app, change a bunch of stuff.

Airdroid - an easy way to join your phone with your computer

Wallpapers HD - lots of cool and really nice backgrounds to use for your phone. Lots of apps like this one as well.
Chiggmo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote