Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bill Simmons: How to annoy a fan base in 60 easy steps
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

I don't have the knowledge to go through each season, however, of the points Claud mentioned point 15 stands out as being a great exaggeration. How was trading Richmond blowing it up. They kept Hardaway & Mullin, and they improved from being a 44 win team to a 55 win team. I suspect GS fans were quite happy at that time. Not to mention, Owens was a gritty player, Mullin & Richmond played the same position.

The Webber point sounds to me like it had more to do with Webber being an immature star then it did the Warriors. He fucked them over.

As far as the GS team that took out the Mavs. That team stunk it up and was quite disfunctional the entire regular season. Nelly knew the Mavs, and they played incredible for one series. Davis was always a questionmark with his back, and Sjax was Sjax. Not to mention Nelly was on his way out. I'm not sure blowing that up and trying to build around Ellis wasn't a good idea.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote