Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Atlanta Raptors
Thread: Atlanta Raptors
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #45 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
How did this become about Andrea not being untouchable? Nobody said he was...... my point was that if we could land the #1 pick, many teams would likely be willing to pay a huge price for it, and likely at least one would be willing to overpay...... If you think AD is going to be a Durant/Rose/Lebron type talent, then maybe you just keep it, but if you have any doubts which you should, then to entertain the idea would be wise.
i agree with that thought but only in a year were theres so clear cut number one. which is kinda ironic cuz in Bargnani year, there was no clear cut number one. and i don't think you shared the same views back then, correct? and theres always gonna be doubts, so that makes no sense.
going into this NCAA season there were multiple number 1 projections. however, as the season played out it was clear davis is in a class of his own. he's the clear cut number 1 and anything after that is anyones guess right now. so i would want to keep the pick and draft him. i've watched him multiple times this year and i'm sold. i love his game. also, in a crap year for the raptors, i've paid more attention to the ncaa to check out some future prospects. davis is really the only one thats impressed me.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote