Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Simply Put: Fans Ruin Mullinís Moment
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Carlito Caliente
no more AA and Primo Pasta

Representing:

booing at retirement ceremony is kinda like someone starting a fight at a wedding...it's really too bad The owner should be smart enough not to place the retirement ceremony so close to the trade....or he should just not make the speech at all. Didnt help when he was pausing ever so often in between.

the firing of Keith Smart was confusing, not amnestying Biedrins doesn't make sense financially, but i think at least he's trying and i'm sure he'll get better with his decisions with more experience. Bogut is injury prone, but he's also great when he's playing....and u never know a change of scenary might change his luck for all i know. I remember gerald wallace getting hurt a lot in Charlotte but is much healthier after getting out. monta is like iverson, but not as good as iverson so keeping monta is not going to get you anywhere.

Udoh was a nice piece they shouldn't have given him away...other than that i think the fans should at least give Lacob a chance to prove the trade works or not before they boo the crap out of him. maybe GSW might start winning after this trade?
Carlito Caliente is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote