Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #60 (permalink)
dfunkie1
censored

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Overpay $1000? My Macbook cost me $1150.

It's been absolutely worth the money for me... because it works like a charm and does everything that I need it to. No hassles. Maybe NOW PC's operating systems have advanced to the point where they're not a pain in the ass but that wasn't the case when I bought my Mac. And after the bullshit that I went through with my last 3 PCs I was done with them as a consumer.

I guess it all depends on what you do on your comp. I've never converted a file and never used a torrent. Meets my needs.
my first macbook lasted me over five years and the only problem i had with it was that the battery had run it's life. never an issue with software or handware and never an issue with having to convert torrents or anything of the sort. the only drawback is that some companies don't have compatible programs, and it's their loss since the can be found open source anyways.

when i hear people bitch about how they're a waste of money or too expensive, i think about the two or three non-mac's i would have to buy in that span while having to use shitty computer. it puts a smile on my face.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote