Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I have to admit that I was going to go this way after hearing some people talk about the Galaxy phones... until I heard others complaining about constant crashes and having to wait months on end for upgrades.

I just find it hard to believe that Apple could make such a shitty phone when their computers are top-notch (IMO).

I've used Motorola phones for the past 10 years (Razr, Krazr) and now have a pretty basic Samsung and I've never had any problems with dropped calls on any of them (maybe a couple of isolated incidences).... Are people really finding that the I-Phone drops calls on a daily basis? Or did Claudius just get a lemon?

I'm a ROGERS customer too btw.

Nobody that i know that has an iphone has had problems with dropped calls. My girlfriend wouldn't change her iphone if someone gave her another phone. I guess it's all just luck in a way. You could get a lemon no matter what phone you choose. Besides, Apple has amazing customer service and if you have problems they'll replace it.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote