Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I have to admit that I was going to go this way after hearing some people talk about the Galaxy phones... until I heard others complaining about constant crashes and having to wait months on end for upgrades.

I just find it hard to believe that Apple could make such a shitty phone when their computers are top-notch (IMO).

I've used Motorola phones for the past 10 years (Razr, Krazr) and now have a pretty basic Samsung and I've never had any problems with dropped calls on any of them (maybe a couple of isolated incidences).... Are people really finding that the I-Phone drops calls on a daily basis? Or did Claudius just get a lemon?

I'm a ROGERS customer too btw.

Nobody that i know that has an iphone has had problems with dropped calls. My girlfriend wouldn't change her iphone if someone gave her another phone. I guess it's all just luck in a way. You could get a lemon no matter what phone you choose. Besides, Apple has amazing customer service and if you have problems they'll replace it.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key