Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smartphone users... I need to make a decision.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
At the rapid rate at which both I-phone and Droid are growing, BB will be out of buisness in a matter of time (years yet obviously) but they are going nowhere and have nothing outside of that garbage BBM. Their sales are dropping more and more every few months. Not to mention all the problems RIM has been having.

The Playbook is nice though I must admit, 200 bucks and it runs android, so I'm sold.

As for your question TO, I'd recommend the Galaxy nexus or the Galaxy Note (its actually not bad considering the size, I like it a lot)
I have to admit that I was going to go this way after hearing some people talk about the Galaxy phones... until I heard others complaining about constant crashes and having to wait months on end for upgrades.

I just find it hard to believe that Apple could make such a shitty phone when their computers are top-notch (IMO).

I've used Motorola phones for the past 10 years (Razr, Krazr) and now have a pretty basic Samsung and I've never had any problems with dropped calls on any of them (maybe a couple of isolated incidences).... Are people really finding that the I-Phone drops calls on a daily basis? Or did Claudius just get a lemon?

I'm a ROGERS customer too btw.
TORaptor4Ever is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote