Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - keeper as "inconsistent"?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
torontomen
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default keeper as "inconsistent"?

i have no problem about JB's burst in last few games...however i do have problems with all the other players right now.

who is really a keeper after this season...can someone tell me right now?do we really have a consistent player that we can rely on going forward?

let's breakdown all the "keeper" that we assumed when season start

DD-the most inconsistent player for all season whom became non-factor for team's record, is he a 20+ scorer...yes;is he a Winning factor...no,IMO his score has been no contribution towards team's win or lose.

AB-after coming back from injury he has been turned into his old form...a low efficiency scorer with limited defensive effort,i even don't want to compare his stats vs pre-injury...i really feel sorry for his current performing!

JJ- the most surprised player in Raptors this year...did he went on vacation in last 6 games,somebody tell me...another inconsistent example that i don't want talk about

surprisingly, Jose would be most consistent player this season whether you hate him or not,now it's up to JB and i don't know how long he can keep up his "consistent"...God knows!!!
torontomen is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote