Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Iran deploys warplanes, missiles in 'excercise'
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
LX
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
well put. I agree. Now the scary thing about this is will the west continue to provide them support, even when they rot? If they do, that's what I meant about the threat to world peace, it's a very dangerous game in the middle east today, on many different fronts.
The west kinda has to. It was the west that created the place as it is today, and they've spent decades looking the other way while the settlements violated international law. I agree that it's a threat to world peace, but war would be unfeasible in so many respects. What bugs me is that internal politics has allowed problems to fester all over the place as is. And internal politics in the US has kept them from forcing a compromise, or at least a halt to the settlements and human rights violations as they should. Whatever hope the Arab spring brings gets wasted in the inability of getting movement in this mess.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote