Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Iran deploys warplanes, missiles in 'excercise'
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I didn't mean the holocaust. I think that is tempered, though it still has an effect in Europe. I meant the current threat of annihilation which gets overplayed, especially by their own religious extremists that are weakening their democratic institutions. The majority in both Israel and Palestine have looked towards settling everything and working cooperatively. But the path to power has always been through provoking and responding on both sides. That dynamic stopped working for the Palestinians, and now that they have broken the cycle to a degree it has lead to Israel's leadership facing rot from within.
well put. I agree. Now the scary thing about this is will the west continue to provide them support, even when they rot? If they do, that's what I meant about the threat to world peace, it's a very dangerous game in the middle east today, on many different fronts.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote