Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Iran deploys warplanes, missiles in 'excercise'
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
LX
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
well said, imo they are, at this point, using the holocaust as an excuse to get their way, and their "way" is becoming more and more selfish and inhumane. the poor people in Palestine, im not talking about hammas, the people. They were forced out of their homes, all the while jews, christians, and muslims were all living happily within a country.

LX it may have seemed as an opening for negotiations, but these mullahs are as equally stubborn as they are extreme. Negotiation is not in their vocabulary. Either they get what they want entirely, or bring the whole nation down with them. Religion imo has been outta their mindset since khomeini enforced headresses on all women. khamenei is even worse.
I didn't mean the holocaust. I think that is tempered, though it still has an effect in Europe. I meant the current threat of annihilation which gets overplayed, especially by their own religious extremists that are weakening their democratic institutions. The majority in both Israel and Palestine have looked towards settling everything and working cooperatively. But the path to power has always been through provoking and responding on both sides. That dynamic stopped working for the Palestinians, and now that they have broken the cycle to a degree it has lead to Israel's leadership facing rot from within.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote