Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where will Dwight land?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
I'd like to change my stance and say he gets traded to NJ in the next couple days instead of the off-season. After what Dwight said today post-game and how he greeted CEO Alex Martins, I am 100% sure he's getting traded. And we know NJ is the most likely destination...
If I'm NJ why would I do this trade at all - any trade? Won't happen cause Howard is already committed to coming to NJ in the off season - which will be best for both player and team. jersey may get a top 5 pick in this draft, retain ALL of its current assets, sign D12 after signing the draft pick and still make more splashes in the FA market.

If Howard waits, this is what NJ COULD look like for 2012-13:

D.Williams/Farmer
M.Brooks/Morrow
Sullinger or Barnes/Stevenson
B.Lopez/Humphries
D12/S.Willimas

That would be a team to be reckoned with.

I'm disgusted by this actually....this reeks of Joe Smith all over again - worse. If D12 lands in jersey in the off season then jersey should be punished heavily by the league - I mean long term; (I'll wager $1000 that secret meeting D12 and Mikhail Prokhorov got busted for last year was about this very scenario)

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 03-14-2012 at 09:35 AM.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote