Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where will Dwight land?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

Quote:
Dwight Howard addressed his future with the media following Orlando's overtime win over the Heat.

A report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski indicated Howard's preference is to remain with the Magic through the end of the season and then sign with the Nets in July.

"I've been telling them for the past two or three weeks now that I want to stay and finish the season," said Howard.

"I told them that I want to finish this season out and give our team and fans hope for the future. I feel they have to roll the dice."

Howard said he expects to finish the season with Orlando.

"I think we can make a run."
Via John Denton/OrlandoMagic.com

Read more: Howard Confirms He Wants To Finish Season With Magic - RealGM Wiretap
This guy is the worst. I feel for Magic fans if this does turn out to be the case. "ONE LAST RUN?!?!?" If he actually gave a shit about the fans and the future of a franchise who did everything in their power to make his ass happy then he'd keep quiet and let the Magic actually get something for him in return so they have something.
ClingRap is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote