Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Karma
Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopha View Post
So you're saying your a realist and need evidence to support any beliefs you have? I think some type of spiritual belief is helpful and comforting, an example being karma, although as I said previously I'm unsure where I stand about it. I don't feel like I need concrete evidence to believe in things in life, take religion for an example. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in some higher power and I haven't quite worked out why I even do so, the thoughts are just there.

I think evidence of the universe caring can be shown through people. Look at charity's helping people in developing countries for example.
I think that has everything to do with the fact those ideas are floating around out there. My girlfriend says the same thing when when I tell her I'm agnostic - that she feels something. I used to say the same thing until I realized it's just the leftover bits and pieces from my upbringing as a Catholic who attended a Catholic school. The older I get and the further I get away from it, the less I "feel" it.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote