Originally Posted by Shifty.py
4. Watch Bayless post 25 and 8 every game until end of season
5. Hand him 5 year 50M contract in offseason
I like to think that Bayless will have a breakout year next year instead of this because of reason #5.
Maybe there's a chance that Colangelo knows this and limits Bayless's playtime and confuses his consistency by making him switch positions every 5games.
so instead it's this.
4. Tell him he's a SG one game, then PG next, but then tell him he should be a pass first pg.
5. extend for dirt cheap in off season.
6. Next Year, tell him to play his game and score like mad.
7. Championship Time. *sarcasm with a bit of delusional hope.