Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If Only!
Thread: If Only!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
halphbreedballer
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR1815 View Post
I hate Dwight's personality - specifically, his whole Superman BS and the trade drama this year. But he is a hell of a player, and he impressed me in the recent outing against the Raps. Granted, it was a small sample size against shoddy competition, but it seems like he's finally developing a hook shot and an ability to make a shot within 8 feet of the basket.

His FT is awful though. I was watching the Bucks play the Magic in the 3rd quarter of a recent game, and with about 16 minutes left in the game, Milwaukee decided to start fouling intentionally. I don't know what's worse - the coach's total lack of faith in his defense, or the fact that Dwight is such a poor shooter that it could have worked to the Bucks advantage (it didn't).
I saw Mark Jackson employ that same thing when the Magic were in Oakland & the Magic still pulled it out, so i'm not sure it's such a good plan...
Does anyone know of a game where there was a hack a Dwight that actually worked & gave that team the W?
halphbreedballer is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote