Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - every raptor is a keeper...?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #45 (permalink)
DonMughal
the boss

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Not Bayliss.

The other guys ya, why do we disagree? I'm talking about a winner, like the whole thing. You have to have role guys, typically with experience, or younger players with a lot of actual talent.

Guys I see on Toronto as good pieces for a team:

Calderon Bargs Barbosa.... Barbosa only because of his experience, and lets face it, he's doing his own crap out there on this team, on a good team he's valuable.

Bench wise:

DD - good young player, but just not there yet, not playoff material....yet.
JJ - I actually like what he brings at the three, great role player and is getting better. He's big and strong for the three and can com ein during a playoff game and handle the real NBA grind.

Kleiza - I'd actually use him as a 2-3 on certain teams to bring size to sets just to change pace and fuck with other teams.

Amir and Davis..... right now, not davis....he's just not good, he's too small. He's a developmental rook on a good team...... I like him, but its weird.... I just think he's years away from good at his size. Amir is an advanced version of Davis, he's 4-5 years ahead of him so I'd take him over Davis...

Gray is a good third center.... he'd be my scrub big... bring him in to pound guys like howard and Pau...use his fouls etc.

I don't think this team is talentless just because we've competed with pretty much everyone this season. Either we've won against them or we've won against them going into the fourth where we crumble. Maybe more credit going to Casey than players.
DonMughal is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote