Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - every raptor is a keeper...?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Not Bayliss.

The other guys ya, why do we disagree? I'm talking about a winner, like the whole thing. You have to have role guys, typically with experience, or younger players with a lot of actual talent.

Guys I see on Toronto as good pieces for a team:

Calderon Bargs Barbosa.... Barbosa only because of his experience, and lets face it, he's doing his own crap out there on this team, on a good team he's valuable.

Bench wise:

DD - good young player, but just not there yet, not playoff material....yet.
JJ - I actually like what he brings at the three, great role player and is getting better. He's big and strong for the three and can com ein during a playoff game and handle the real NBA grind.

Kleiza - I'd actually use him as a 2-3 on certain teams to bring size to sets just to change pace and fuck with other teams.

Amir and Davis..... right now, not davis....he's just not good, he's too small. He's a developmental rook on a good team...... I like him, but its weird.... I just think he's years away from good at his size. Amir is an advanced version of Davis, he's 4-5 years ahead of him so I'd take him over Davis...

Gray is a good third center.... he'd be my scrub big... bring him in to pound guys like howard and Pau...use his fouls etc.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key