Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - every raptor is a keeper...?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post
If you don't care, then by definition, you don't think he's a keeper. If he was a keeper, you would care if he wasn't kept. Just saying.

Oh, and same goes for Carter, while we're at it.
a few things:

-you're taking this remarkably seriously as a response to a guy just trying to say something positive about our team.

-you are not understanding what i meant by my title. by saying guys are 'keepers', i didn't mean to say we have to keep them - that would be absurd, and would mean we pretty much can't add anyone else. what i meant was that we could keep any of these guys and they could find a role on a competitive team. this is different than past seasons where we almost always had several players that i thought we had to get rid of at all costs.

-you dropped the qed. i'm just showing why i think butler sneaks through as a bit of a stretch to the points i started with. i didn't say we need to keep him, i said i like somethings about him and would be ok with him being the 15th man.

i don't think that's such a stretch at all.

as for carter, he's a good locker room guy, and not a terrible 3rd string pg. you need some veteran presence on the end of your bench. again, as a 14th-15th man, i'm not worried about him.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote